Contaminant-Removal is intended for industrial use only. Depending on the composition as agreed with the user, it can be used:
- To dissolve, liquefy and remove sludge and bituminous (oil) contamination, deposits, residues. To eliminate spills of petroleum products and cube residues of oil refining, petrochemicals.
- For flushing of technological equipment, tanks, pipelines. Suitable for flushing of printing rollers, machine tools and printing equipment;
- To remove dried (including contaminated) varnish, paint, special coating from the surface of metal, plastic and other materials;
- In paint and varnish industry as a thinner, diluent and drying agent for varnishes, paints and special coatings facilitating their application on surfaces. UTZ can be used to dissolve dry bases for varnishes and paints;
- In the production of bitumen as a diluent to reduce the temperature required for heating, pumping and operation;
- To liquefy slurries, including those of industrial and petroleum origin
- The standards for the introduction and content of UHT in the final product are determined by the formulation and technical regulations of the company using the product.
Transparent liquid without mechanical additives
Density at 20ºС, g/cm3
0,740 — 1,1
Solidification temperature, °C
Start boiling point, °C
32 to 200
Flash point, °C